Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition Centennial, 1909-2009
The UW campus in 1909. Click on the image to view a larger version of the map that allows zooming and panning.
(Also see: Early Maps Collection items from Washington State University. )
This UW Libraries digital collection contains more than 1200 photographs of the 1909 fair held on the grounds of the University of Washington, depicting buildings, grounds, entertainment and exotic attractions. Visit the collection.
Seattle Images and Documents
- Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition Digital Collection
- Architecture of the Pacific Northwest Database
- King County Museums
- James Patrick Lee Photos
- Museum of History & Industry
- Pacific Northwest Historical Documents Database
- Pacific NW Sheet Music
- Pamphlets and Textual Ephemera Collection
- Seattle Photographs
- Social Issues Photographs
- Stereocard Collection
- University of Washington Campus Collection
Finding Aids are detailed inventories, registers, indexes, and guides that describe the Libraries collections of primary source materials.
Corresponding identifiers, such as call numbers or container numbers, help researchers request items of interest.
View Finding Aids which reference the Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition.