|Title||Standpipes for penstocks, at top of hill above powerhouse, February 19, 1912 |
|Notes||Construction photographs of the White River Power Plant, a hydroelectric facility on the White River, built by the Pacific Coast Power Company, 1909-1911. This company was acquired by Puget Sound Traction, Light & Power Company in 1912.|
Caption on image: Standpipes looking west, J.O. 397, No. 620, 2-19-12.
PH Coll 269.1001
|Location Depicted||United States--Washington (State)--White River Power Plant |
|Subjects (LCSH)||Standpipes--Washington (State) |
|Digital Collection||Seattle Power and Water Supply Collection|
|Order Number||WWDL0192 |
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction, inquire about permissions, or for information about prices see: http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcollections/services/reproduction-info |
Please cite the Order Number when ordering.
|Negative Number||Puget Power 1001 |
|Repository||University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division |
|Repository Collection||Puget Sound Power and Light Company Photographs. PH Coll 269|
|Object Type||Photograph |
|Physical Description||silver gelatin, b&w : 8 x 10 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 115 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005 |