|Title||Edmundson Pavilion and tennis courts from east parking lot looking southeast, University of Washington, September 1958 |
|Photographer||Marten, E.F. |
|Notes||This athletic facility was originally named the Men's Athletic Pavilion, but was renamed Hec Edmundson Pavilion in the mid-1940s to honor Clarence "Hec" Edmundson, a longtime basketball and track and field coach.|
Stamped on verso: Property of the State of Washington Campus Studios, [Info. Services neg. 5312-D].
Photograph by Whitie Marten.
Filed in: UW - Parking lots (#370)
|Subjects (LCTGM)||Sports & recreation facilities--Washington (State)--Seattle|
Universities & colleges--Washington (State)--Seattle
|Subjects (LCSH)||University of Washington--Buildings|
College buildings--Washington (State)--Seattle
Edmundson Pavilion (Seattle, Wash.)
|Location Depicted||United States--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Digital Collection||University of Washington Campus Photographs|
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction, inquire about permissions, or for information about prices see: http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcollections/services/reproduction-info |
Please cite the Order Number when ordering.
|Negative Number||UW19671z |
|Repository||University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division. |
|Repository Collection||University of Washington Campus Photograph Collection |
|Object Type||Photograph: b&w; 8 1/16 x 10 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |
|Image File Name||SC000221.tif |