|Title||Suzzallo Library exterior, University of Washington, November 20, 1958 |
|Photographer||Sneddon, James O. |
|Notes||The west wing of the library was built in 1926, and the southeast wing was added in 1935. It is named for Henry Suzzallo, president of the university from 1915 to 1926.|
Stamped on verso: Photograph by James O. Sneddon, Office of Public Information, University of Washington, Seattle [Info. Services neg. S-5474-B].
Filed in: UW - Libraries, Suzzallo, Exterior (#580).
|Subjects (LCTGM)||Universities & colleges--Washington (State)--Seattle|
|Subjects (LCSH)||Suzzallo Library (Seattle, Wash.)|
University of Washington--Buildings
|Location Depicted||United States--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Digital Collection||University of Washington Campus Photographs|
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction, inquire about permissions, or for information about prices see: http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcollections/services/reproduction-info |
Please cite the Order Number when ordering.
|Negative Number||UW20044z |
|Repository||University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division. |
|Repository Collection||University of Washington Campus Photograph Collection |
|Object Type||Photograph: b&w; 8 x 10 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |
|Image File Name||SC000727.tif |