|Title||Hutchinson Hall, University of Washington, September 24, 1954 |
|Photographer||Sneddon, James O. |
|Notes||Hutchinson Hall was built in 1927 as the women's physical education building and named in 1941 for Mary G. Hutchinson, who for 11 years was an executive officer in the physical education department. Today the building houses the School of Drama. ("A Campus Walk, " University of Washington pamphlet, 2000.)|
Handwritten on verso: 1927.
Stamped on verso: Photograph by James O. Sneddon, Office of Public Information, University of Washington, Seattle [Info. Services neg. S-3176-A].
Filed in: UW - Hutchinson Hall (#454).
|Subjects (LCTGM)||Universities & colleges--Washington (State)--Seattle|
|Subjects (LCSH)||Hutchinson Hall (Seattle, Wash.)|
University of Washington--Buildings
College buildings--Washington (State)--Seattle
|Location Depicted||United States--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Digital Collection||University of Washington Campus Photographs|
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction, inquire about permissions, or for information about prices see: http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcollections/services/reproduction-info |
Please cite the Order Number when ordering.
|Negative Number||UW19838z |
|Repository||University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division. |
|Repository Collection||University of Washington Campus Photograph Collection |
|Object Type||Photograph: b&w; 8 1/8 x 10 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |
|Image File Name||SC000478.tif |