|Title||Edmundson Pavilion, artist's rendering, University of Washington, 1939 |
|Notes||This athletic facility was originally named the Men's Athletic Pavilion, but was renamed Hec Edmundson Pavilion in the mid-1940s to honor Clarence "Hec" Edmundson, a longtime basketball and track and field coach.|
Caption on image: [Bebb] & Gould Archts., Pat F. Euld[?].
Handwritten on verso of duplicate image: 1939.
Filed in: UW - Edmundson Pavilion (#431).
|Subjects (LCTGM)||Universities & colleges--Washington (State)--Seattle|
Sports & recreation facilities--Washington (State)--Seattle
|Subjects (LCSH)||Edmundson Pavilion (Seattle, Wash.)--Designs and plans|
University of Washington--Buildings
|Location Depicted||United States--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Digital Collection||University of Washington Campus Photographs|
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction, inquire about permissions, or for information about prices see: http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcollections/services/reproduction-info |
Please cite the Order Number when ordering.
|Negative Number||UW13946 |
|Repository||University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division. |
|Repository Collection||University of Washington Campus Photograph Collection |
|Object Type||Photograph: b&w; 8 x 10 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |
|Image File Name||SC000398.tif |