|Title||Administration Building (now Denny Hall) interior showing president's office, University of Washington, ca. 1905 |
|Photographer||Webster & Stevens |
|Date||ca. 1905 |
|Notes||Built in 1895, this was the first building on the university's present campus. It was named for Arthur Denny, who donated most of the land for the university's original downtown site. ("A Campus Walk, " University of Washington pamphlet, 1996.)|
Handwritten on verso: UW - Presidents office.
Stamped on verso: Webster & Stevens print.
Handwritten on verso of duplicate image: Pres. office - fully equipped.
Filed in: UW - Denny Hall (#425).
|Subjects (LCTGM)||Universities & colleges--Washington (State)--Seattle|
|Subjects (LCSH)||Denny Hall (Seattle, Wash.)|
University of Washington
|Location Depicted||United States--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Digital Collection||University of Washington Campus Photographs|
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction, inquire about permissions, or for information about prices see: http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcollections/services/reproduction-info |
Please cite the Order Number when ordering.
|Negative Number||UW6843 |
|Repository||University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division. |
|Repository Collection||University of Washington Campus Photograph Collection |
|Object Type||Photograph |
|Physical Description||b&w; 8 1/8 x 10 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |
|Image File Name||SC000350.tif |