|Title||West central campus, University of Washington, view north along Stevens Way, ca. 1920 |
|Date||ca. 1915 |
|Notes||Building on left: Architecture Hall.|
Architecture Hall was also known as the Art Museum, Bagley Hall, Chemistry Building, and Physiology; in the 1950s it was given its present name.
Handwritten on verso: Bagley Hall (approx. 1920).
Filed in: UW - Architecture Hall (#407).
|Subjects (LCSH)||Architecture Hall (Seattle, Wash.)|
Bagley Hall (Seattle, Wash.)
University of Washington
Universities & colleges--Washington (State)--Seattle
College buildings--Washington (State)--Seattle
|Location Depicted||United States--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Digital Collection||University of Washington Campus Photographs|
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction, inquire about permissions, or for information about prices see: http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcollections/services/reproduction-info |
Please cite the Order Number when ordering.
|Negative Number||UW5131 |
|Repository||University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division. |
|Repository Collection||University of Washington Campus Photograph Collection |
|Object Type||Photograph: b&w; 4 x 9/15 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |
|Image File Name||SC000282.tif |