|Title||Thomson Hall showing the southwest side, University of Washington, April 6, 1949 |
|Photographer||Marten, E.F. |
|Notes||Thomson Hall was built in 1948, and is currently the home of the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies.|
Stamped on verso: Property of the State of Washington Campus Studios [Info. Services neg. 527].
Photograph by Whitie Marten.
Member, The Photographers Association of America.
Filed in: UW - Thomson Hall (#497).
|Subjects (LCTGM)||Universities & colleges--Washington (State)--Seattle|
|Subjects (LCSH)||Thomson Hall (Seattle, Wash.)|
University of Washington--Buildings
College buildings--Washington (State)--Seattle
|Location Depicted||United States--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Digital Collection||University of Washington Campus Photographs|
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction, inquire about permissions, or for information about prices see: http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcollections/services/reproduction-info |
Please cite the Order Number when ordering.
|Negative Number||UW6876 |
|Repository||University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division. |
|Repository Collection||University of Washington Campus Photograph Collection |
|Object Type||Photograph: b&w; 8 1/8 x 10 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |
|Image File Name||SC000643.tif |