|Title||Washington Territory Investment Company Building, 2nd Ave. northwest corner Cherry St., 1900 |
|Notes||Built by William Elder Bailey in 1890, this building was renamed the Hoge Building in 1907. In 1909 it was demolished to make way for the construction of a new structure also known as the Hoge Building. |
On verso of image: N.W. corner 2nd and Cherry, 1900. Hoge Bldg. now occupies this site.
|Subjects (LCTGM)||Street railroad tracks--Washington (State)--Seattle; Utility poles--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Subjects (LCSH)||Newspaper buildings--Washington (State)--Seattle; Seattle post-intelligencer (Seattle, Wash. : 1921); Second Avenue (Seattle, Wash.); Cherry Street (Seattle, Wash.); Pioneer Square-Skid Road Historic District (Seattle, Wash.); Central business districts--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Location Depicted||United States--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Digital Collection||Seattle Photograph Collection|
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction, inquire about permissions, or for information about prices see: http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcollections/services/reproduction-info |
Please cite the Order Number when ordering.
|Negative Number||UW6014 |
|Repository||University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division. |
|Repository Collection||Seattle Collection |
|Object Type||Photograph |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned from a photograph at 600 dpi, saved in TIFF format, enhanced and resized using Adobe Photoshop, and imported as JPEG2000 using Contentdm software's JPEG2000 Extension. 2009 |