|Title||2.111 Cogswells barn in New Tacoma, 1874. |
|Notes||Caption to right of image: This rough landscape was that presented in Tacoma in 1874, at Pacific Avenue and Sixth and Seventh Streets. The barn was Cogswell's and it stood where the Northern Pacific headquarters building now (1911) stands. The road leading to the railroad-steamer wharf is partially shown. This bit of town was called New Tacoma, to distiguish it from the other place two miles away that legally bore the name Tacoma.|
Prosch Seattle Views Album, Vol. 2, page 111.
|Subjects (LCTGM)||Barns--Washington (State)--Tacoma|
|Location Depicted||United States--Washington (State)--Tacoma |
|Digital Collection||Prosch Seattle Views Collection |
|Order Number||PSE169 |
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction, inquire about permissions, or for information about prices see: http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcollections/services/reproduction-info |
Please cite the Order Number when ordering.
|Negative Number||UW5971 |
|Repository||University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division. |
|Repository Collection||Prosch Seattle Views Photograph Albums. PH Coll 27|
|Object Type||Photograph |
|Physical Description||Photographic print, K0067, good; Safety film copy negative (4 x 5 in.), B2/F14, good |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 2001. |