|Title||Red Crown Gasoline with Norman F. Campbell and Carl Jahn near a car outside entrance, Richmond Highlands, 1916 |
|Caption||First gas station in the Shoreline area, at North 185th Street and Firland Street North, |
[Sources of caption: handwriting on verso and Shoreline Historical Museum Staff.]
|Notes||Handwritten on image: 1916. First gas station.|
Handwritten on verso: First gas station in Shoreline, 1916, built by Mr. and Mrs. Earl Rogers and located at 185th and Firland Way (now [P.L?] insurance).
Handwritten on verso of duplicate image: Norman F. Campbell, Carl Jahn.
|Subjects||Automobile service stations--Washington (State)--Shoreline|
|Personal Names||Campbell, Norman F.|
|Places||United States--Washington (State)--Shoreline |
|Digital Collection||Shoreline Historical Museum Photograph Collection |
|Image Number||1614 |
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction or to inquire about permissions, contact Vicki Stiles at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (206) 542-7111. |
|Repository||Shoreline Historical Museum |
|Physical Description||1 photographic print: b&w; 2 5/8 x 4 1/4 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||A mounted copy print was scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |