|Title||Ronald School students and teachers outside school, Ronald, 1908 |
|Caption||This is the first Ronald School, built 1906 at North 175th Street, just west of Aurora Avenue North and on land donated by Judge James T. Ronald, a former mayor of Seattle.|
Teacher Agnes Coffield is in the back, far right.
[Source of caption: Shoreline Historical Museum Staff.]
|Notes||Another image showing Agnes Coffield: Shoreline Historical Museum image number 64.|
Embossed on mount: Davis, Ballard, Wash.
Handwritten on verso: The Ronald school when it was bords [sic].
Class of 1908.
Label handwritten on verso: Ronald School, 1910-1911.
People in image unidentified, except Agnes Coffield (cataloger's note).
|Personal Names||Coffield, Agnes |
|Places||United States--Washington (State)--Shoreline |
|Digital Collection||Shoreline Historical Museum Photograph Collection |
|Image Number||19 |
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction or to inquire about permissions, contact Vicki Stiles at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (206) 542-7111. |
|Repository||Shoreline Historical Museum |
|Physical Description||1 photographic print: b&w; 8 x 10 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||A mounted copy print was scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |