|Title||St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church, Seattle, 1938 |
|Caption||St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church was located at 1714 13th Avenue (between Olive and Howell Streets) Reverend Danilchik was the head of the church at this time. |
|Notes||Handwritten on image: St Nicholas Russian Church.|
Handwritten on sleeve: SEATTLE, CHURCHES, St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox.
Date photograph was filed at the Seattle Post-Intelligencer (date of photograph and file date may differ by a month or more): January 2, 1938.
|Subjects||Orthodox churches--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Places||United States--Washington (State)--Seattle|
Capitol Hill (Seattle, Wash.)
|Digital Collection||Museum of History & Industry Photograph Collection |
|Image Number||1986.5.8214.1 |
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction or to inquire about permissions contact email@example.com or phone us at 206-324-1126. Please refer to the Image Number and provide a brief description of the photograph. |
|Credit Line||Seattle Post-Intelligencer Collection, Museum of History & Industry, Seattle; All Rights Reserved |
|Repository||Museum of History & Industry, Seattle (MOHAI) |
|Repository Collection||Seattle Post-Intelligencer Collection |
|Physical Description||1 nitrate negative: b&w; 4 x 5 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned from original negative as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |