|Title||College Club building, Seattle, August 1, 1948 |
|Caption||Founded in 1910, the College Club was a social club for male college and university graduates. This building was located at 605 Spring Street and was torn down during the freeway construction in 1962. |
|Notes||Handwritten on image: College Club 8-1-48.|
Handwritten on sleeve: Seattle - clubs - College.
Caption information source: HistoryLink.org.
Date photograph was filed at the Seattle Post-Intelligencer (date of photograph and file date may differ by a month or more): June 17, 1949.
|Subjects||Clubs--Washington (State)--Seattle; Automobiles--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Places||United States--Washington (State)--Seattle |
|Digital Collection||Museum of History & Industry Photograph Collection |
|Image Number||PI21434 |
|Ordering Information||To order a reproduction or to inquire about permissions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 206-324-1126. Please refer to the Image Number and provide a brief description of the photograph. |
|Credit Line||Seattle Post-Intelligencer Collection, Museum of History & Industry, Seattle; All Rights Reserved |
|Repository||Museum of History & Industry, Seattle (MOHAI) |
|Repository Collection||Seattle Post-Intelligencer Collection |
|Physical Description||1 acetate negative: b&w; 4 x 5 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||Scanned from print made from original negative as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |