|Title||Anderson Ship Building with a bow view of three ships being built, Kirkland, May 3, 1918 |
|Photographer||Webster & Stevens |
|Comments||Anderson Shipyard was purchased by Charles Burckardt in 1924. Burckardt renamed the site the Lake Washington Shipyards (http://www.carillon-point.com/sitehistorybody.html)|
Printed on image: May 3, 1918, Anderson Ship Building Corp, Seattle, USA.
Photographer's reference number printed on image: 6226T W&S.
Stamped and handwritten on verso: Ship Name: Lake Wash. Shipyard [...] Date Taken: 5-3-18, Marine Photo Shop - Joe D. Williamson, 285 Shannon Drive S.E., VI 2-2122, Winslow, Washington 98110.
|Rig||Not applicable |
|Use||Not applicable |
|People/Places||Kirkland (Wash.) |
|Subjects||Boat & ship industry--Washington (State)--Kirkland|
Boat & ship industry--Washington (State)--Kirkland
|Digital Collection||Puget Sound Maritime Historical Society Photograph Collection |
|Negative Number||3907-19 |
|Ordering Information||To order reproductions or inquire about permissions, contact: email@example.com or call the PSMHS Library at 206-812-5464 . Please cite the Negative Number. |
|Credit Line||Credit line required in all uses of this image: Courtesy of Puget Sound Maritime Historical Society |
|Repository||PSMHS Maritime Research Center, Seattle |
|Repository Collection||Joe Williamson Collection |
|Physical Description||1 negative: b&w; 8 x 10 in. |
|Digital Reproduction Information||A photographic print of the original negative was scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3. |
|PSMHS Category||Shipyards / Boatyards |