White Star Lumber Company was in business ca. 1908 to ca. 1930, headquartered at the town of Whites.
Whites is a neighborhood in the Chehalis River valley on Wildcat Creek four miles northeast of Elma in southeast Grays Harbor County. It was named by Northern Pacific Railway officials, for Allen White, who built a sawmill in 1890, and operated it for many years.